Monday, September 28, 2015

Fagan Eats Paleo Recipe: Party Guacamole




This is my most favorite recipe to take to parties. It's quick, easy, and simple.  Oh and award winning--that is if you count a guacamole contest at a friend's apartment.  Hey--the competition was steep and I prevailed!  Haha.  I won an assortment of Trader Joe's goodies and a tote bag.  

This guacamole recipe is really a companion recipe to my Easy Peasy Pico de Gallo recipe.  I learned how to make both when I lived in South Texas and worked at a Tex-Mex restaurant.  Anyway, it's super yummy.  It's always a hit.  The avocado is the star of this dish--as it should be!  

Hope you all enjoy!  Love, --J

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Party Guacamole
by Jamie Miller
PREP: 10 MINUTES
This is a recipe for Paleo guacamole.

Ingredients
Instructions
  • Peel and scoop out the avocado and place in a bowl. Mash up the avocado until smooth.
  • Add juice of lime and mayonnaise and mix until smooth.
  • Add salt to taste.
  • Stir in pico de gallo.
  • Garnish with cilantro.
  • Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment