Monday, April 13, 2015

Fagan Eats Paleo Product Review: Chocolate Mint Honey Patties

Yummy, yummy.  Chocolate mints!

This post is going to be a short one, folks.  It's shaping up to be a busy, busy week.  I thought I'd share with you one of my favorite sweet treats--chocolate mint honey patties.  
Both Trader Joe's sells a honey mint product and there's another product--Heavenly Organics Chocolate Mint Honey Patties.  I love both of these products as a simple, sweet treat because they are only three ingredients:  dark chocolate, honey, and peppermint oil/extract. That's it.  No junk.  They satisfy my desire to treat myself a little without going too overboard. For me, they don't wake the sugar-craving beast.  

The Heavenly Organics product contains "raw organic white honey," "organic Italian slow-roasted Dark chocolate liquor, and natural peppermint oil."  Here's a link to the website to learn more about the product: http://www.heavenlyorganics.com/listitemsho.aspx.  Or you could just check out the shelves of Trader Joe's for honey mints.  

Soooo.  Sorry to keep this one so short, but hope you all find the sweet treat suggestion helpful!  

<3 --Jamie




No comments:

Post a Comment