Monday, April 20, 2015

Fagan Eats Paleo Product Review: Epic Bar Chicken Sriracha Flavors and More!

Epic Bar Chicken Sriracha

Here we have another product review blogpost.  I'm pretty excited about this one because Epic Bar has yet again put out some new Paleo-friendly snack options.  And i'm here to report back...
Among other things, Epic Bar has introduced some new flavors of their primary offerings--protein bars.  Our local natural grocery store had three of them:  Chicken Sriracha, Chicken Sesame BBQ, and Pulled Pork Pineapple.  Let me just say that they are all worth a try!

My favorite was the chicken sriracha flavor.  It was spicy and so flavorful.  I loved it.  It just might be my new go-to Epic Bar flavor. The chicken sesame BBQ and pulled pork pineapple were equally enjoyable.  The pork pineapple flavor was just the right balance of zing from the pineapple.    

I'm so glad I picked them all up without hesitation.  I'll be adding them into my regular snack bar rotation. 


Happy Snacking! 


<3

--J

No comments:

Post a Comment