|It's a satisfying and delicious Paleo Protein Smoothie|
I was in a bit of a rut when it came to my breakfasts, eating eggs, spaghetti squash and whatever veggies were in the fridge Every. Single. Morning. Yep.
Smoothies are always a delicious morning breakfast treat and a great way to include lots of veggies and fruits in your diet first thing. So, I sought to re-create a smoothie I often get from a restaurant near where I work from time to time. And it costs $14 when I buy it at work. Now I can have it at home for a fraction of the price. Yay!
Anyway, this smoothie is a really delicious and filling way to start your day. I hope you all enjoy!
Paleo Protein Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 2 cups of spinach (or other mild tasting green)
- half banana
- 1/2 tablespoon almond butter (optional)
- 1 scoop protein powder of your choice (I use Clearvite, a multi-vitamin supplement powder, and collagen powder, but I recommend you use something vanilla-flavored)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
First add, the almond milk, water, coconut milk, banana, and spinach to the blender, and blend. Then add the protein powder and cocoa powder, and blend again. Last add the frozen blueberries and almond butter and blend again. Enjoy!
Powered by Recipage