Sunday, February 15, 2015

Fagan Eats Paleo Product Review: Liver + Beef and Sea Salt Epic Bar

Epic bar beef liver and sea salt.
Epic bar:  Beef, Liver, and Sea Salt!

I was so excited to learn that Epic bar was offering a new product:   Epic Bar Beef + Liver and Sea Salt.  How exciting!  A great way to eat some nutrient dense organ meat on the go.  I'm still learning how to prepare organ meat and it takes time to get used to.
 


So, these particular Epic Bars are only available online.  I ordered six for about $17 plus shipping.  The verdict:  they are delicious. They are softer in texture than the other Epic Bar varieties probably because there are no nuts added like the other bars.  It was a little salty for my taste.  But I really enjoy them and am taking them on my trip to Europe as a healthy little snack on the go.  


Look at the nutritional information--Vitamin A, Iron, Protein, Vitamin B12.  
 Anyway, not much else to say here other than I recommend if you are looking for ways to get some more liver into your diet.  Happy snacking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment